Friday 11 January 2013

Cuba Cuba Cuba!

Ooo! Excited! It looks like it’s going to be hot, wet and a tad muddy in Cuba! Not to mention bumpy! This video is Fern Britton when she did her Cuba cycle – and this is what I am doing in October! Having watched this, I am now quite excited, as it looks like rather an adventure. Probably ought to get the bike out and start training…plus remember to pack plenty of plasters!

Here is the itinerary for this amazing charity cycle. If you’d like to help me raise the funds to qualify to go, please donate here? I need to raise a minimum of £2900 by August – watch this space for event details. Think salsa and golf!

All the funds I raise go to research and awareness for Ovarian Cancer Action, Jo’s Cervical Trust and Breast Cancer Care. Thanks!

 

1 comment:

  1. SANDHY SANDHY SANDHY!!!! I AM STILL HERE SWEETIE!!!!!!! ITS Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.