Thursday 30 July 2009

friend award

I was away! I forget everything! So I just remembered that I received an award from Tracey! Thanks babe!

The Friends Award 
Friends Award
The instructions for this award are:

Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers, photographers, poets, humorists and smart asses."

Here's eight of the many friends whom I feel honoured to know – and whom I hope at some point, to meet if we haven't met already. Visit them all...you'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Let me see if I can make this happen on my page...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks Sandhy! Thanks for thinking of me! I will try to work on my blog tonight or tomorrow. Lots to do today; mostly healing.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.