Thursday 11 June 2009

The Zombie Chicken Award

11 June 2009

This post is specially for shoppingkharma :o) This week I am doing mainly dedications. I am the blog DJ...

As I was saying, [before I had a 70’s flashback...] - this is a special for CJ. I was on a lovely blog today, just discovered it, very chirpy and cool. I noticed this little blogger has a lot of 'awards'. We don’t seem to 'do' them here in UK blog land. I like them - they’re just a bit of fun. Well, I was so amused by one of the awards that I asked about it. The answer was even more hilarious than the award title! Love it. And CJ is the perfect person to have it.

I am not quite sure how you go about giving the award, so I am just going to post it here and hope for the best!

The Zombie Chicken Award...
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens to read their inspiring words."

Ideally, pass it along to a few fellow bloggers that you think are amazing!


My Awardee:
shoppingkharma

1 comment:

  1. Wow! thank you so much! I am deeply honored and wow the smile you put on my face!)

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.