Sunday 13 February 2011

the 4th fundraiser gets underway!

woop! Julie is on the rampage, getting things organised for a fundraiser she is doing for me – this is going to be great! I hardly have to do anything at all, so I did put as much effort as possible into the poster. I am just printing a load out to put up at the RD&E and for Julie to plaster all over the jolly old Golf Clubs [personally, I don’t frequent golf clubs heh heh]

And, quite an excellent turn of events that it’s in March, March being Ovarian Cancer Awareness month in the UK. Info here.

golf day 2011

Details of the event can be found HERE. For tickets, or further information, please contact Julie on: julie.knight8 AT btinternet.com or leave a comment on here with your email address [which I will NOT publish] and I’ll email you Julie’s mobile number so you can call her.

Tell all your friends! I am hoping to hit the K5 mark before I leave for Kenya in October, so get out the old clubs and the checked trousers please :)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.