Tuesday 23 April 2013

2013 Women v Cancer cycle from Havana to Santa Clara, Cuba


View Larger Map

We're all gearing up for the Cuba cycle now that the weather has improved a bit. Training has begun in earnest! The Facebook page is full of cycle rides and average speeds and worries. I thought I'd better update the actual map [I forgot to do it when I updated the itinerary].

This map of the Cuba cycle includes the bus transfer from Jaguey Grande [+/- 1.5 hours] to Cienfuegos to stay overnight. If you’re interested, the 'actual' cycle maps are on Mapmyride, split into three. Day 01 to 03, then we transfer by bus, then day 04, then days 05 to 06, as we have another bus transfer on the morning of day 05.

Best get out on the bike!!

Day 01 to 03 MAP 01

Day 04 MAP 02

Day 05 to 06 MAP 03

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.