Tuesday 19 June 2012

CHAMPAGNE BALLOON FLIGHT FOR TWO FOR A FIVER?!

cover-image-balloon-tripWouldn't you LOVE to go on a balloon flight, a glass of champagne in your hand whilst floating quietly above all the hustle and bustle?

Well, this is your chance to do just that for a fiver!

As everyone no doubt has gathered by now, I am doing another fund raising / awareness raising / crazy making CYCLE! This time, 400km across the island of Cuba in October 2013. In order to qualify to go, I have to raise a MINIMUM of £2800.00. ALL the funds go to Ovarian Cancer Action, Jo's Cervical Trust and Breast Cancer care. This is my first proper stab at fund raising this year.

This is a FABULOUS prize, kindly donated by a member of the public. South West Balloon Flights have also donated some champers for the trip; LOVELY!! :)
If you'd like some tickets, please READ the poster below, and you can either send me a cheque [made out to 'Women v Cancer'], drop the cash in OR put the money in my justgiving page, with a message saying how many lots of £5 you want to buy [five tickets for a fiver]. I will then put your name and address on the tickets and let you know the numbers. [which will be random].

The tickets are sold as strips of 5, so a £5 minimum spend. But for a champagne balloon flight for two? That's SUCH a bargain! BUY BUY!! Raffle ends Friday 13th July 2012!!

Please either comment here for more info, or find me on Twitter here and ask. The raffle will end on Friday 13th July 2012. I will announce the winner here, on twitter and on facebook. And I'll get in touch directly.

Thanks for reading! Please share with anyone who might like this prize – it'd make a fab gift too!

balloon raffle poster

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.