Monday 2 February 2009

snow in Exeter today!

This lunchtime I went for reflexology - it was a lovely sunny day, and I had a very relaxing hour. I have very happy feet.

Drove home, and after lunch the skies opened - with the fattest snowflakes you ever saw! Within half an hour, the garden was white, the house rather like an iced cake. The traffic was immense as everyone rushed to get home and avoid the soon to appear ice.

Here's the garden. The first Spring bulbs appear to be a tad confused...


It's FREEZING!! These are my tracks where I raced out to the wood pile to collect some logs for the fire...it does look pretty - especially when we're inside with a lovely log fire!


My poor little garden!

And a cool [very cool!] spiders web...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.