Wednesday 21 July 2010

and…

other things that have been going on. Life does that. No matter what happens, there's still 'stuff' to do. People to see, the mundane things. Thank goodness. Mainly fundraising for women v cancer. And looking for a job. And cleaning…and looking for a job.

I had an excellent piece of post this week - you remember the SKY TV program that I did with Tern Television? Looking back it it is so weird. And it is now possible to embed it!

Well, Tern is not a big huge concern like SKY, but having asked both companies for sponsorship, guess who sent me sponsorship money? Tern of course!

This week they sent me a cheque. It was the nicest piece of post I've had all week!

Thank you very much Tern TV!!

1 comment:

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.