Monday 29 August 2011

I’ve been given an award!

liebster_imag My precious friend Tracey gave me an award because I make her smile. Thanks dahling! ;)
I am now passing this award on to 5 bloggers, as per the rules below, that I admire and who inspire me and/or sometimes make me laugh so much I nearly throw up!

Here is what the award is all about:

The Liebster award ('Liebster' is the German word for friend or love) originated in Germany. The aim of the award is to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.

These are the rules in accepting this award.
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. Right click the image and paste it to your side bar.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet – other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!

Here are my 5 nominated bloggers!
Janell –  so insightful and nearly always makes me laugh. Except when one really shouldn't.
Sam – so bloody exceptional – all that climbing, cycling, fund raising – it's impressive. And exhausting!
Christine – brainier and braver by the minute…
Anita – oh yes we will!!
Nat – what can I say? you are my Guru

1 comment:

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.