Thursday 9 April 2009

Cancer Vixen - want to read!

I have just ordered this book on the recommendation of a friend. Apparently it's pretty funny - it's always nice to read another cancer survivors positive experience, especially if it’s witty. The whole thing appears to be a comic strip - which is sometimes how my life feels! Surreal but colourful...

It's written by Marisa Acocella Marchetto [no wonder the chap had trouble pronouncing it right - I am sure I would too] and there's another witty clip here which I rather like too. Especially the bit about the Killer Shoes!

This is the YouTube review I found. I shall do my own after I read it - but with NO video ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.