Monday 27 April 2009

The Exeter Night Walk

Monday, 27 April 2009

This was the Exeter Night Walk to raise funds for the Exeter Leukaemia Fund and Macmillan Cancer Support. I was supposed to be doing this night before I went to work in Portugal…but unfortunately one of those [to me] silly red-tape problems reared it's irritating head. We had to Fill in a Form, Send off a Cheque, blah de blah. In advance.

I only discovered this last minute, but thought we may be able to register at the door, and pay there. Er - that would be a 'No'. Bah. So I didn't get to go. BUT, my friends Judi and Julie did! Here's some pics of them that I scarfed from the Express & Echo.

The article about how successful the walk was is here. I am now planning to do it next year, waving my form before me! :o)


Judi Spiers who launched the event;




Judi [left] and Julie [right] - I haven't quite worked out what they're actually doing here, but being Julie, it's bound to be something rather energetic!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.