Saturday 21 November 2009

blogging and the comments

you know what I find amazing about blogging? The 'feed back'. The comments. It's the thing that makes blogging fun – the thing that makes us a big group; the thing that allows us to connect and interconnect. The thing that makes us friends, even though we have never and may never meet one another in 'real life'. This cyber life is amazing – I know [as in 'know'] so many women through my blog. I may never meet them. I would love to. But I don't need to. Not really. They are there for me even though they have never seen me in the flesh.  They remark on my ramblings, they support me when I am going crazy…they laugh at me when I am too serious. They talk to me when I am alone. They ballast me when I am drowning.

Thanks to all the women who comment on my blog. You have no idea how much it means to me.

Cancer is a revolting subject. And yet these women never fail me with their witty / meaningful / heartfelt / mad remarks. You rock girls. And thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Sandhy - you are one of the most generous and giving people I know. You reach out to help others so willingly. I think you are fabulous.

    And I agree, even if we never "meet", we don't really need to! I already count you and many others, among my friends. Friends who know and understand more than those I've known for years.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I don't know what to say. thank you so much. :o)
    love you too!
    x

    PS: I am sure we WILL all meet up one day!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.