Friday 22 January 2010

just for fun

This post is for POD. What a witty, amusing blog – I love it. And this is an award that's particularly appropriate to her this week. :o) Be warned, drinking whilst reading her posts is lethal – you WILL spit it out all over the keyboard! It's not always funny – some things just aren't funny at all, but usually there's a chuckalicious bit in there somewhere.

This award thing is just a bit of fun. But also it's a way to send a virtual salute if you will. I am never quite sure how you go about giving the award, so I am just going to post it here and hope for the best!

The Zombie Chicken Award...
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a Zombie Apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of Zombie Chickens to read their inspiring words."

Ideally, pass it along to a few fellow bloggers that you think are amazing!

My Awardee:
POD

zombie_chicken_award[1]

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. YOU CRACK ME UP! I'm sitting here at work ((finally have power at home!!!) and I am entering an order for Toilets (Yay for toilets) and I go into fb and see your post. And lo and behold, you have given me a kudos, an award for zombie chickens. I have a photo for you, young lady...a zombie chicken trying to break back into my refrigerator.

    thank you. I'm going to snitch the award and put it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a zombie chicken trying to break back into your refrigerator?? shriek!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.